Sexual and Reproductive Health Training for Nurses
FPWA Sexual Health Services has recently revised and expanded its courses for nurses who wish to develop their sexual health knowledge and skills. A range of modules can now be packaged to suit a variety of needs.
Sexual Health Foundations
Provides a thorough introduction to working in sexual health. This graduate level course is suitable for nurses and other health professionals wishing to develop a sound understanding of core sexual and reproductive health issues, and skills to work effectively with individuals to promote sexual health. It also provides a solid foundation on which to build further skills in sexual health education or clinical practice.Click here for course flyer
FPWA Sexual Health Services Certificate in Sexual and Reproductive Health (Nursing)
Develops comprehensive clinical skills in sexual and reproductive health. Nurses who want to provide cervical screening only, can do the shorter FPWA Sexual Health Services' Pap Smear Provider Course. For more details see the course flyers available for download below.
Sexual Health Foundations (theory 5 days)
- 11 to 15 March 2013 (registrations close 11 February 2013)
- 12 to 16 August 2013 (registrations close 12 July2013) - register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexual Health Practice (theory 5 days)
- 18 to 22 March 2013 (registrations close 18 February 2013)
- 19 to 23 August 2013 (registrations close 19 July 2013) - register your interest with email@example.com
PAP Smear Provider Course (theory - 3.5 days)
- 18 to 21 March 2013 (registrations close 18 February 2013)
- 19 to 22 August 2013 (registrations close 19 July 2013) - register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org
Information & Registration
Download the information & registration form for the Sexual and Reproductive Health Training for Nurses 2012-2013.
Downloard the information & registration for the Pap Smear Povider Course 2012-2013.
If you require further information please contact us.
Please read Course booking fees and refunds policy.
Scholarships for Nurses
Please download scholarship information for nurses.
Page last updated Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:25